I’m a software engineer and the “engineer” part means a lot to me.
When I’m not an engineer I am:
- a musician who produces various music and plays guitar
- a motorcyclist who is looking forward to the next adventure
- sometimes a blogger
- sometimes a presenter at meetups and conferences
Please use this public key to encrypt confedential data via any communication channel with me.
- Any topic via Email email@example.com
- IM communication on Telegram
- Current CV on Stack Overflow
- Open-source enthusiasm on GitHub
- Some music on SoundCloud
- Crypto-Engrams - Encrypted notes securely stored with no password on server (work in progress)
- Catberry.js - isomorphic framework for building universal front-end apps using components, Flux architecture and progressive rendering. Also, lots of plugins and libraries in the related GitHub organization
- navimacs - simple web-extension (Chrome/Firefox) for bringing Emacs-like page navigation to browsers.
All published talk videos are on this YouTube playlist.
- Thursday Talk @ Contiamo: How to secure your web-app (slides)
- JSConf Iceland 2016: Progressive rendering – how to make your apps to render sooner (slides, video)
- BerlinJS: Progressive rendering with Catberry.js (slides)
I was born in Barnaul, Russia where graduated from Altai State Technical University as a software engineer (MS, Computer Science) in 2012.
In last studying years (2010-2011) I started working in a startup where was designing and developing a SCADA system for water supply and heating systems. It was a service written in Node.js that communicated with PLCs installed in some facility buildings and displayed all the information from sensors in real-time on the web-interface. The company agreed to let me write my master’s thesis out of this project.
Before and after this job I took 2 internships at Intel which brought me very first experience working at the company that scale.
Next 2 years (2011-2013) I was working as a .NET/C# developer building wide variety of products: a social network for charities, sport-bet gambling software, data warehouse with high-load data processing and composition.
In November 2015 I moved to Berlin, Germany for a job at Amazon Web Services, where helped building a UI web-components library and backend platform for AWS consoles which is written in Java.
In January 2017 I started working at Zalando where contributed to the mobile API (Scala, Play) and later joined the Merchant Portal team where I was working on the API gateway for Merchant Operations built in Go (fork of Skipper).
In July 2018 I joined Contiamo to work on the cloud platform for data scientists. The project is written in Go and involves a lot of interaction with Kubernetes and Docker SDKs as well as working with gRPC, REST and Postgres.